Thursday, October 1, 2009

Aimee's arora

Aimee is one of those friends it toke a while for me to find i now like to sit with her and my and her other friends that i know. it is so much fun sitting at that table other then the people i used to sit with who i know couldn't care less about me.
Aimee is super sweet and cool but now in math i am un able to sit by her because our siting chart in math was changed and now i sit by Shantel a girl that is nice but not shy and cody a very loud and oabnissis boy.

1 comment:

  1. Congradulations Tassja! You finally posted! I've made a friend in Algebra. Her name's Asha, short for Ashly, NOT Tassja! And the best part about her? She's a fresh bookworm! As big as me, actually! She always has a book out and reading or doing assignments when we're not talking! She's also in my SWELL class! Yay! Another cool friend I've met!

    ReplyDelete