Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rich's race

Rich is one of those friends that you meet by doing something else, i was actually racing 2 younger boys and he looked back and started running, back at the line i asked 'where you racing me?' then he looked at me and said ' No i was racing those other boys' then i went 'oh really?' he looked at me again 'ya' i was surprised 'well ya look like a good runner how about a race next recess?' 'sure' we started racing every recess and eventually we backam good friends but i wanted to help the handicaped kids so i did for 4 weeks and when i finally came back it looked as though he didn't like me anymore i started playing more with him again and racing him more he had other friends which include chandler my worst nightmare he did not exept me and he doesn't play with rich much anymore but oh well i have a new friend
Natassja

1 comment:

  1. My e-mail is alyssajensen721@gmail.com but I tried to go to it, but it said there was no blog called that that existed, so have you created it?

    ReplyDelete